On the new moon of Ashadh month, there will be a solar eclipse on Sunday for 3 hours 34 minutes. Eclipse touch in Raipur will start tomorrow at 10:25 am. Worship of God, entry into temples and auspicious work are prohibited during Sutak period.
This Khandagras solar eclipse will be visible throughout the country. According to Pandit Manoj Shukla, solar eclipse will be in Mrigashira Nakshatra and Gemini. The mid-eclipse of the eclipse will be at 12:11 in the afternoon, at 1:59 in the afternoon. The eclipse of solar eclipse is on Saturday night from 10:25. Which will remain until the eclipse ends. During the eclipse period, meditation, mantra, sources, recitation mantra siddhi, pilgrim bath, kirtan and donation should be done. After salvation, one gets the fruit of taking a virtuous bath.
What effect will the eclipse have on
Shubh: Aries, Leo, Virgo, Capricorn
Common: Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Inauspicious: Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Longest day today
The Sun is perpendicular to the northern hemisphere of the Earth, due to which the rays of the Sun fall directly on the Tropic of Cancer passing through the middle of India. Due to this, sun rays remain on the earth for a long time on this day. This year is the biggest day of the year.
Take these precautions during solar eclipse 2020
– Solar eclipse should not be seen without any protection on the eyes.
– During the eclipse you should apply the goggles used during the eclipse to your eyes.
– Besides this, solar eclipse should be observed by putting water in a normal mirror or plate.
– During this time, do not use sharp edged items such as knives, knives.
– Do not consume food and water during the eclipse.
Worshiping and bathing at this time is also not considered auspicious.