100 trains will run in the country from 1 June. Online booking of tickets for these will begin on May 21, Thursday at 10 am. This booking will only be done through the IRCTC website and counters will not be opened at the stations. Railways have also released the list of names of these 100 trains today. Railways have also made it clear that they will have all types of coaches AC, Non AC and General. Only non AC trains were said to run on Tuesday The list released by the railway has names of trains like Duronto, Sampark Kranti, Jan Shatabdi and Purva Express. Railways have made it very clear in this case that no one will be allowed to travel without reservation. Even tickets will be booked for General Coach (General category). For this, the passenger will have to pay the second seating fare. In return he will get a reserved seat. Fares in all other classes will remain the same as normal trains. In these trains, waiting tickets up to a maximum of 30 days will be valid. Waiting waiting and RAC RAC tickets will also be available as per the rules, but waiters will not be allowed to travel.
– Running of 100 pairs passenger trains from 1st June
– Booking of trains will start from 10 am today
– Trains like Duronto, Sampark Kranti, Jan Shatabdi in the list
– AC, Non-AC, General will be all types of coaches
– No travel will be allowed without reservation
– Both AC and Non AC coaches.
– Online booking will start on Thursday (21/05/20) from 10 am on the IRCTC website.
– No unreserved ticket will be issued. General coaches will also be reserved with seats allocated for seating
– ARP will be 30 days.
– RAC and waiting list tickets will be available.
– There will be no Tatkal and Premium Tatkal booking.
– The current reservation will be available online till 2 pm before the scheduled departure of the train.
– Waitlisted passengers will not be allowed to board / travel.
– All the stalls of the station including food plazas will be opened but only food with order will be available.
These are the names of important trains
Lucknow Mail, Shramjeevi Express, Prayagraj Express, Shram Shakti Express, Gomti Express, Gorakhdham Express, Golden Temple, Paschim Express
See here the list of names and routes of all 100 trains
Indian Railways has released the list of the 200 trains which will be operated from 1st June: Government of India pic.twitter.com/U1SmC4Bn8C
— ANI (@ANI) May 20, 2020
Non-AC trains will run from June 1 From June 1,
trains with non-AC time table will run daily in the country. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has said that the number of these trains will be 200. Bookings for these Non-AC Second Class trains running from 1 June will be available online. This facility is for every citizen. There will be non-air conditioned second class trains and booking of these trains will be available online at IRCTC.
Get tickets for waiting list Waiting list tickets can also be found in these trains, but there will not be a system like Tatkal or Premium Tatkal. Booking of these trains will also be done through the website of IRCTC.
Number of labor special trains will increase to 400 Railway Minister Piyush Goyal also informed that in the next 2 days, Indian Railways will increase the number of laborers special trains to 400 per day. All the migrants are requested to stay back home where they live, in the next few days. Goyal said that the state governments are requested to help the workers and register them with the nearest mainline station and give the list to the railways, so that the railway workers can run special trains. Workers urge That they stay in their place, very soon Indian Railways will take them to the destination.